Dotticure’s have recently become a popular trend in nail art and are a fun and festive way to give your nails an extra pop! I decided to do a holiday inspired dotticure and I am loving the way it turned out! Dotticure’s are very easy and are something that anyone can do in a short amount of time. Here are some simple steps to show you how you can get this spot on mani as well!
Items needed for this manicure:
- Nail dotter
- Note card
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Nail polish remover
- ‘Marshmallow’ by essie
- ‘Pouf Daddy’ by essie
- ‘Going Incognito’ by essie
- ‘Jiggle Hi, Jiggle Low’ by essie
Steps to achieve this look:
- Paint each nail with a base coat.
- Paint all nails with 3-4 coats of ‘Marshmallow’ by essie.
- Let nails dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour some of essie’s ‘Pouf Daddy’ on to a note card.
- Take your nail dotter and dip into ‘Pouf Daddy’.
- Next place dots sporadically around the outer edges of each nail (maybe about 5-6 for each round of dots).
- Dip dotter in nail polish remover to clean off.
- Repeat steps 5-7 with the remaining two polishes until you produce the amount of dots that you want.
- Wait 3-5 minutes and apply a top coat.