As you guys know I recently got the essie Spring Collection and have been obsessing over these six limited edition shades. After swatching all of the polishes I couldn’t wait to try out some nail art. I came up with this look I like to call ‘Spring Fling’ using three of the polishes from the collection: ‘High Class Affair’, ‘Lounge Lover’, and ‘Sunshine State of Mind’. I put together a short how-to for you guys so you can try out this super easy and simple manicure yourself!
Items needed for this manicure:
- Top coat
- Base coat
- 100% acetone polish remover
- ‘High Class Affair’ by essie
- ‘Lounge Lover’ by essie
- ‘Sunshine State of Mind’ by essie
Steps to achieve this look:
- Paint all nails with a base coat.
- Paint each nail with three coats of ‘High Class Affair’.
- Let nails dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Take essie’s ‘Lounge Lover’ and paint vertically 2/3rds of each nail.
- Let nails dry for 5 minutes.
- Take essie’s ‘Sunshine State of Mind’ and paint a thin french tip across the top of each nail.
- Wait 10 minutes and apply a top coat (the reason to wait longer before applying the top coat is to ensure that the different polish colors will not smudge together).
There you have it! Now you have an easy manicure to create with three of the new essie Spring Collection Shades! Make sure to tag me on instagram and use the hashtag #essiebuff if you create a similar look using this tutorial!