I have been wanting to do daisy inspired nails for quite some time now and finally got around to trying it out! I absolutely love this look and it will be perfect for the upcoming festival season or for a fun every day nail! This look is surprisingly super easy to do and isn’t very time consuming! Below i’ve listed the tools and steps needed for you to create a daisy themed nail yourself!
Items needed for this manicure:
- Top coat
- Base coat
- 100% acetone
- Dotting tool (or toothpick)
- Small nail art brush
- Note card
- ‘Blanc’ by essie
- ‘Licorice’ by essie
- ‘Muse, Myself’ by essie
Steps to achieve this look:
- Paint all nails with a base coat.
- Paint all nails with two coats of ‘Licorice’ by essie. Let these dry for about 5 minutes before moving on to the next step.
- Take ‘Blanc’ and pour some of the polish out on to a note card.
- Using your nail art brush dip it into ‘Blanc’ and paint a small cross like symbol on a part of your nail. Then paint two more lines going diagonally through the cross. You should come out with an almost asterisk like symbol on your nail. Depending on how many daisies you want on each nail paint that amount of asterisk symbols.
- Once this is done take ‘Muse, Myself’ and pour some onto your note card.
- Next take your dotting tool and dip it into the polish. Then place a dot in the center of each of the asterisk symbols to create the middle part of the daisy. If you don’t have a dotting tool you can use a toothpick for this step.
- Once you have done that on each nail wait for them to dry for about five minutes and then apply a top coat.
- While your nails are drying use your 100% acetone to clean up around the edges of your nails and to get off any polish/top coat that may have been left behind!